Do you need help with your home finances? Wouldn’t you like to have all your bills paid on time and your financial paperwork in order? Do you have a payment system set up? Through Ace the Journey Daily Money Management services, Ana will organize your financial life so you can focus on bonding with your loved ones or working on other important projects:
Ana provides Daily Money Management services for:
– Senior Citizens
– Clients with health problems and disabilities
– Busy moms
– Busy professionals
Ana can help you with:
– Organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers
– Assisting with check writing and maintaining a bank account
– Arrange for in-home care and medical appointments
– Serving as a liaison between you and income tax professionals, lawyers and financial advisors
– Initiating and sticking to a budget plan
– Tracking income and expenses
– Financial file organization and record keeping
– Personal Financial Reports – balance sheet and net worth statements; cash flow reports
– Monitoring bank statements
– Bank Account Reconciliations
– Bill Payments
– Filing & tracking medical claims and expenses
– Organizing tax documents
– Providing information regarding community resources available to meet other needs.
Ana has 12 years experience preparing client portfolio reports, keeping track of transactions, preparing and mailing out disbursements and checks, balancing checkbooks, doing bookkeeping and preparing wire transfers. Previously she worked as a Mortgage Loan Signing Agent. She is a N.Y.S. Notary Public, Certified Professional Daily Money Manager and has an M.B.A. degree in Finance.
Ana looks forward to assisting you with your daily money management needs. As a proud member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), she is fully committed to the code of ethics established by the Association, as well as being fully committed to the professional integrity her clients deserve.
Call for an initial consultation to determine how your needs can best be met.